Thursday, June 16, 2011

On another note...

So I realized the other day that most of my posts are negative. I guess I've been treating this blog as a place to vent (hopefully somewhat humorously) about the tougher side of having a baby.

But recently I've been reading some really sad message boards and blogs. Things that parents don't ever want to think about.

I read one post on Mothering.com the other day that was so heart-wrenching, I shut the computer as fast as I could and practically ran upstairs to snuggle with my little guy.

And of course, assuming the world doesn't end before then, someday my little guy will be older and will be able to read and will see these posts.

So here is my positive post...my baby is the sweetest, cutest, funniest little person I know. He rocks my world day and night and every day I remind myself that I am supremely lucky and thank God for bringing him into my life.

1 comment: