Monday, June 27, 2011

No pictures please!


So I just read a rather disturbing post on Peaceful Parenting. It literally took my breath away and left me feeling absolutely nauseated. It's not that I didn't know there are serious sickos in the world. I'm not naive or stupid. But sometimes you need a wake up call.

If people will do sick and twisted things to their own child, who knows what pervert could get an image off of this blog and sexualize images of me or my son.

So from now on, I'll be using random pictures from the internet. I took all the pictures off previous posts and my little button and I will be incognito from now on.

So here is my reminder to all of you. I love the internet, but we're never alone out here in cyberspace. Please keep yourself and your loved ones safe from internet and real life predators. This site felt safe and innocent to me...but I can never be sure who might be paying attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment