Monday, November 21, 2011

Mommy Brain

So I've been trying to resurrect this blog because I like to have it as an outlet. I had been feeling like my recent posts were kind of blah and boring. The other day something hit me to write about...I said, oh yeah, that's a real parenting issue that I can write a good post about! So I filed it away in my mental filing cabinet.

My mental filing cabinet isn't exactly foolproof. I can't for the life of me remember what I was going to write about.

So here's my list, for myself, of things I'd like to write about soon:

1. Teething...It still sucks.
2. Milwaukee Co-Sleeping Ads...Stirring up unnecessary fears.
3. Nursing the Growing Baby...Adventures in acrobatics.
4. Co-sleeping with a Growing Baby...who does this bed belong to anyway?

That's it for now.

(PS...An example of mommy brain: I could have sworn I posted this before I went to bed last night--a day late and dollar short, I guess.)

No comments:

Post a Comment