Sunday, August 21, 2011

Changes are a-coming...

Well, I've been failing as a blogger. I blame summer.

I'm not gonna lie, I've been enjoying lazy days at the beach, playing Word with Friends, visiting with friends and their babies, and the other joys of being a stay at home mom. My baby has finally gotten on a pretty decent nap and bedtime schedule, and I can usually count on a couple hours to myself over the course of the day.

So now that we've reached this blissful period of my life as a mom, it's all going to change.

I go back to work in a couple of weeks. I realize that I'm very lucky that I only have to work two days a week...but all the same, the transition is going to be tough.

My little guy and I have never spent more than two hours apart from one another and suddenly, I have to be away from him for six hours! It's hard to say who will cry more, me or him (or my husband, who will be charge of getting the baby to bed those two days).

One way or another, we'll get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment