Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm Back




















So it's been about a month since my last post. I actually thought it had been longer, so I have less blogger guilt now.

I do have some massive mommy guilt going on though.

While we were on vacation in South Carolina, my baby fell off the bed. Thankfully he landed on a pillow. Then two weeks later, he fell off the bed again...no pillow that time. I felt terrible. I felt worse the second time because it was totally my fault. And my little guy ended up with a bruise over his eye.

Plus I'm back at work now. My mother and mother in law split babysitting until my husband gets home. Jack is great for his grandmothers, but he likes to hassle his father. It makes me so sad that he's upset at bedtime and I can't be here to comfort him.

My only comfort is that it's only two days a week. I try to tell myself that it will improve the daddy and son bond, and honestly, the baby doesn't seem too traumatized by any of it. I think it's hardest on me.

Either way, we don't have much choice...and the paycheck is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment