Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baby Eats!

So I assumed that my little guy would be ambivalent about eating food. My nephews and niece were always iffy on food, and since I spend a lot of time with them, they are my closest point of reference.

But they say not to compare one kid to another and now I see why!

My little guy loves his food!

So far he's had rice cereal (boring), apples, bananas, blueberries and sweet potatoes. He also ate some white potato off my finger on Easter. He seemed to like it, but he was crabby and wanted to nurse, so he only had a couple bites. I did need to add some pumped milk to the bananas to help get those down, but other than that, he's happily eaten all of it. A particular favorite is frozen blueberries in his mesh feeder.

The goal for this week is to get more veggies into him. So I'll be making a pea puree and probably carrot puree too!

Good messy fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment